Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Indie films!

Hello my friends, I've been busy shooting my short film. I directed it and acted in it...it was magical!

The rough edit should be done soon,  then it goes to my Grammy winning artist friend to add the soundtrack and then sound mixing!  When it's finally done we'll be submitting to many film festivals--stay tuned for that news!

Meantime, here are a few still photos of behind the scenes and also stills of the actual shots, courtesy of Seth Grossman. Stop by my Facebook page to see more photos! https://www.facebook.com/Roberta-Rockwell-123023871203117/

Here's one of the (2) limited edition posters!

\








Dinner break!



Friends dropped by to support!

Production time and in fun in between shots while lights were set up


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48